Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stripped, Scared and Sacred: Ep.11 - Risky Business!

Updated the podcast once again, and noticed that I haven't been numbering them. Ooooops.

So! We're on episode 11 people and this time we are joined by the beautiful, talented and fellow spooky gal, Little Miss Risk! 
We discuss such things as growing up as the spooky girls in the neighbourhood, cat videos, horror movies, david bowie's penis puppet and much much more!

If you'd like to know more about Miss Risk please visit her blog which can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great post~

    I'm a huge voodoo fan, and I created a voodoo video, that I think is funny, but others are upset by it because of the corpses.

    Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqF9dbbMa3s

    Please let me know your opinion so I know what to do in regards to changing it or not.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete